Friday, December 29, 2017

Silhouette of Iron Animal with Winter Bokeh

Silhouette of Iron Animal with Winter Bokeh- photo by Julie Everhart

The winter of 2008 while I was first learning photography and always desperately searching for things to take photos of I came across this iron wind chime that was left behind and dangling outside of the barn.  It was originally an old 3 stall horse barn but this wind chime didn't exactly look like a horse to me, nonetheless I photographed it.   I had a black and tan doberman at the time ( RIP Zena) and thought it more looked like her or a dog of some sort?  Any guesses for what you think it might be? Leave your comments below..:)

Sometimes things are best left to the imagination and need no description.  The look of what I was after here was more about the sunset and silhouette and the winter bokeh in the background.  I think I accomplished what I was going for.  


Thank you for stopping by and as always...

Keep Those Cameras Clicking!



No comments:

Post a Comment