Saturday, December 30, 2017

Digital Artwork


I have always loved creating digital artwork! It started for me when I was taking photos early on and they were not good or clear and there really wasn't  much I could do to salvage them. They seemed like wasted space on my computer and a waste of time in general. Well...once I started playing with different photo filters I learned that I could take any photo and turn it into art! Now no image is wasted here.  With a little time and practice ,not to mention lots of research, I found so many ways to create beautiful pieces of digital art, like the one below that I made today.

Are you a fan of digital art??? Leave your comments below. I would love to hear from you!



Digital Artwork created from a photo by Julie Everhart

The next time you take a photograph and think there is nothing you can do to it to make it better, think again!  Do a search either online or with your phone in the app store and find some fun photo filters and give it a go.  You will never know until you try.


Thanks for stopping by and keep those cameras clicking and creative juices flowing,

Julie
www.fromcameratowall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment