Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Over 50,000 views in One Week to my photos on Flickr!

What a month it has been! Just one week ago I hit 500,000 views to my photographs on my Flickr account. I had a very exciting week making it to Explore 3 times in one week. Although this week has not had as much excitement I am pleased to have over 50,000 more views to my newest uploads all week.








Sure is a good feeling to know that my photographs are being appreciated and enjoyed by so many. I can only hope to continue to create these fine pieces of art as I call them to continue to please my followers and keep their interests.


If you would like to have a look at today's newest uploads feel free to click the photo below for a high resolution view.

Passion Pink Park by Julie Everhart

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.  If you have any questions or would like to purchase my images just leave me a comment below.

Julie







No comments:

Post a Comment