Wednesday, February 5, 2014

500,000+ views to my photos on Flickr!


I reached a milestone today! I have had over 500,000+ views to my photos on my Flickr account.  I am so thrilled that I finally got here!  And I now have over 1,700 followers too.  Its been a long road but well worth the travel.  There is nothing that makes me happier than taking photographs and creating art with them. The world is a beautiful place and capturing beauty around every corner is what I will continue to do.

The photo pictured here is my most recent upload. Titled At The Park by photographer and artist Julie Everhart (me). This is my 4th photo on Flickr's Explore this week! I would love for you to stop on over to my profile and have a look at my most recent work.


Alone in a New World by Julie Everhart
















Boardwalk in Paradise by Julie Everhart




Thank you for your visit..:)
Have a great day and keep on clicking!
Julie





















4 comments: