Friday, January 6, 2017

Quite the Busy Year- People in the City Challenge... Exhibition in Berlin?

It's been quite the busy year for me and I don't always get over here as often as I would like however, for those of you of that follow me and like to keep up with whats happening I would like to say thank you...:)

This year Bob and myself took a trip to England and Scotland in November and it was marvelous. A bit colder than we would of liked but we have only Hurricane Matthew to thank for that one. The hurricane hit one day before we were scheduled to take off for our trip but we were still able to make it happen.

If you visit my profile on Gurushots.com (http://gurushots.com/julev69/photos) you can see many of my photos from the trip.  Including the one below. This photo was taken in York, England and I entered the photo into a People in City Challenge and it was the 31st most voted on photo in the challenge and I finished in 17th place overall. This challenge was very important because they will be choosing 50 images to be shown as prints and 350 images to be displayed digitally for an exhibition in Berlin, Germany. I am anxiously awaiting to hear if my image has been chosen.



Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment