Saturday, January 7, 2017

If I only had YOUR camera.. .the things I could do with it...


Many people like to believe that if they had a camera like mine ( Nikon D810) that they too could take beautiful photos. As much as I would love to tell you that's all you need to do what we do, I cannot.  Many years of practice and much goes into learning how to do what we do.  Here's a little photographer joke for you.

“A group of artists are invited for dinner by a famous chef.
In greeting the photographer, the chef comments:
I love your photos, they’re wonderful, you must have a very expensive camera.
The photographer doesn’t reply and walks into the dining room.

After dinner the photographer approaches the chef and says:
Dinner was sensational, very exquisite flavors, a true work of art,
you must have a very sophisticated stove.”



2 comments: