Monday, June 11, 2018

Water Drop and Splash Photography by Julie Everhart

Good morning!

Over the weekend my husband and I spent some time taking photos of something neither of us have done before and it was a great success! We took photos of water drops and water collision photos! Not something that Nature and Landscape photographers typically do.   There was a challenge on Gurushots.com ( Water Drops and Splash) and we wanted to enter it so we got out our gear and starting taking some photos. I ended up in 6th place overall in the challenge ( Honorable Mention) and my husband finished in 33rd place overall. :) :) :) :) :)

To see my winning  images CLICK HERE.



Here are just a few of some of my other Water Drop images that were taken this weekend.  I had so much fun photographing these splashes!

Water Drop and Splash photos by Guru Photographer-
Julie Everhart


If you are wondering how I captured these images.. well.. you will have  to stay tuned as all I can say right now is that my husband is responsible for making this possible and he is working on a system that we hope to make available for purchase. 


Thank you for stopping by to have a look and remember to ... KEEP THOSE CAMERAS CLICKING!!!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment