Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Can This Actually be Florida? See For Yourself!












Over the past few days I have been adding my Infrared photography to my Flickr profile and it has become very popular on Flickr's Explore. Today, Feb 4th, 2014 the photo above titled : Swamplands in Pastels( click the link title to see a high resolution view) by photographer Julie Everhart (me) is currently in the #18 position on Fluidr.com or Flickrs Explore.  It has received over 10,000 views and over 350 favorites in the past 12 hours and still climbing by the minute! The photo was taken on January 28th of 2014 in Brevard County, Florida with my Nikon D70.  The is actually two photos stitched together using Photoshops Automerge feature. This is my third photo to be featured on Explore in the past 4 days.

Feel free to check out the photo along with the others from today on Explore. If you have any questions or would like to use any of my photos on your websites or blogs just leave me a comment below. Of course this would have to include credit to me and a link to the photo on my photography profile.  All of my images are available for purchase. Thanks everyone for your visit and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment