Monday, February 3, 2014

A Florida Swampland That Never Looked So Beautiful Before






Vibrant Swampland by
Fine Art Photographer :
Julie Everhart 








Since I decided to start making Infrared Photography I have never been so pleased before with the warm welcome it has been receiving. My friends and fans have become so fascinated with what I can do with a camera.  Never of course really understanding why these images are so interesting to them and what makes them so appealing.  Quite honestly, its the color in which you can obtain and/or false colors that it produces.  The surrealism and dreamy appearance makes one want to be the one in my position with camera in hand viewing this location.  If only it really looked that way in real life, we would all be there!

The photo above made it to Flickr's Explore on Feb 2nd, 2014 and has had over 45,000 views in just 2 days!  It has been a honor and pleasure to be featured on Explore 2 days in a row and I can only hope my luck will continue.

Thanks for taking the time to read this article.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment