Saturday, December 30, 2017

No It's Not a Picasso

No It's Not A Picasso - Cellphone Artwork by Julie Everhart

Every now and then I get the urge to draw, sketch or paint. For some reason the artwork that flows the easiest from my hands is the Picasso style. How or why this happens I cannot explain it. But I do know that it is a very freeing form of artwork for me. Artwork in general should be that way, just an artful expression that you created with your own hands and thoughts. No rules and no wrong ways of doing things.  Do you like to doodle and create? Have you ever shared any of that artwork online or with your friends and family? If so, did people like what they saw?  Feel free to talk about in the comments below. Curious minds want to know!

Thank you for stopping by and keep those cameras clicking and creative minds flowing!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment