Saturday, December 30, 2017

Winter Bliss

Many of the photos I am sharing on my blog have not been shared anywhere before  including the one below. I guess you could say its just part of my private collection. The photo I am showing below was taken from my front yard in upstate NY looking up towards the neighbors house in Jan 2009. Following all those ice storms came much snow.  When  I view this image I can remember standing there and asking myself what the heck is this Florida girl doing here??? It sure wasn't anywhere I wanted to be!!!  lol


Click on the photo to see an enlarged view
Winter Bliss by Julie Everhart
Overall when I look back and think about it...had I not lived up there that year I don't believe I would have any winter photos at all!  It sure was a learning experience for me that year with it being my first year learning photography and the harsh elements of taking those photos in that weather. Believe it or not...camera shutters can freeze up!!

Thank you for stopping by and keep those cameras clicking! Leave your comments or questions below...:) 

Julie
www.fromcameratowall.com



No comments:

Post a Comment