Thursday, December 28, 2017

3 Deer on Foggy Hill

3 Deer on Foggy Hill -Photography by Julie Everhart


While I was looking back through my photo archives I came across this photo that I took exactly 9 years ago today when I was living in upstate New York.  Funny how fast time flies. I can still remember standing there on that cold foggy morning admiring those deer. There were 5 of them and one of them was a very young spike buck.  In this image I focused on the 3 you see standing here. I didn't have any fancy Nikon cameras back then, in fact, this shot was taken with my Canon PowerShot SX10 IS which I had just received as a Christmas gift.  

This photo was taken back when I first started doing photography.  So much has changed for me since then.  If you would like to see more of my work to see how much I have grown visit my Gurushots profile ( and Yes, today I am a GURU on the site).  


No comments:

Post a Comment