Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cold Air Balloon Ride Anyone???

This was a photo I took back in 2009 that today I did a new edit on. Back in 2009 I didn't know as much as I do today when it comes to editing. From day one of taking photos I got my hands on Photoshop and I have never looked back. I now have almost 10 years of working with that program and still love it just as  much today.  

Cold Air Balloon Ride by Julie Everhart

If you are a photographer, I highly recommend that you never delete your old photographs! I find so many gems when I look back in my older photos. Back at that time I would get so discouraged because I didn't think they looked as good as they should of and that was not the fault of the camera, it was only my inexperience and lack of knowledge of how to work my camera and change the settings. The only real basics I knew back then was that if I used the "P"(Program Mode- it selects all the settings automatically) setting on my camera I could get decent images. Yes, I was a real newbie, lol. 

 Just remember to always keep those cameras clicking!

Julie

www.fromcameratowall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment