Monday, January 15, 2018

Shooting Double Exposures from my Nikon D810

Today I took my camera outside to practice taking double exposures with my camera.  I din't try to get too fancy but I wanted to get a little artistic. The Nikon D810 has the ability to do up to 10 exposures.  I went up to 3 and for me it was getting a bit too much.  I decided to just stick with 2 and see what I could create.

Double exposures are best shot with a silhouetted subject first so I used myself as the subject. I then pointed the camera up to some blue sky and tree limbs and the result is what you see below. I just love the tree limbs arms I have! LOL

Silhouette of Julie with Tree Limbs and Sky by Julie Everhart

If you haven't tried taking double exposures with your camera I suggest you spend a little time doing so.  You never know what fascinating artworks you might just create!


Keep those cameras clicking and have a great day!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment