Saturday, January 20, 2018

New Fractal Artwork- It's Been Ages

It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long since I have sat down at my computer and created a fractal artwork!  This morning I decided to open up the program and see what I could create.  Since Valentine's Day is not far away and I love hearts ( collect them actually) I chose to start with a heart shape and go from there. It took me about 4 hours to settle on the final image that you see here below and render it.

Glowing Fractal Heart by Julie Everhart


There are not too many of us Fractal Artists out there and for good reason! 
1) It takes a long time to learn how to learn to use the programs ( whichever one you choose).

2) It takes hours of your time to actually create the image you want to render. 

3) The rendering time can be anywhere from 5 minutes to days.  The longer you let it render.. the more detail you will achieve in the final image. 

The good news is that once you do make a creation it is yours and yours alone and cannot be recreated by anyone else...:)


Thank you for stopping by to have a look and have a great weekend.

Julie
www.fromcameratowall.com


No comments:

Post a Comment