Monday, February 13, 2017

Red Dragonfly by Julie Everhart


Good morning! 

I decided to take my camera out for a little walk this morning and take a break from working in my Zazzle store.  I think I added about 100 new items over the weekend. I have been busy, lol


I was on a hunt for some butterflies or dragonflies and I happened upon this red dragonfly.  He didn't stick around long enough for me to get closer to him but I was able  to get  this shot of him.   I believe this time of the morning ( about 11 a.m.) they are still eating and quite busy. 

This photo was taken with my Nikon D810 and my Tamron 28-300mm lens.

One thing is for sure here in Florida.. spring is not far away! As each day nears you can feel the sun get a little hotter and hotter. I am  not one who likes the summer heat here in Florida and I kind of just take a break from photography when summer comes. So... with that being said I better enjoy the few weeks we have left of the Florida winter. :)

 Thank you for stopping by to have a look and as always

Keep those cameras clicking!!
Julie   



Red Dragonfly by Julie Everhart

No comments:

Post a Comment