Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Inspirational Quotes-Great Way to Showcase Your Photos!

Good Morning Friends by Julie Everhart.

Being a photographer means that you have hundreds if not thousands of images stored on your computer. After a day of shooting photos you come home and upload all the images to your computer and start searching for the best shots to edit and upload to your photo profiles or website.  But what about the images that are maybe not so good or ones you would like to get a little more exposure?

Ever considered adding words to the image using inspirational quotes or maybe your own thoughts?  I started doing this about 2 years ago sharing my photos with my friends and fans on Facebook and had great success. People were very much waiting daily in anticipation of what I was going to upload so they could share it with their friends.

I found it to be allot of fun and was very shocked at the responses I was receiving, all good mind you. Seeing this images being shared on others walls was a really good feeling and knowing that these images were otherwise just hiding in my computer and not being used for anything it was nice that they finally had a purpose and a very good one.

Below are a few more samples of the images with quotes I put out on Facebook. When using inspirational quotes I like to use quotes by anonymous authors. If you use a saying by a famous poet or author, be sure to give credit to them by adding their name below the quote. Not all of my images were put out with actual quotes, some  just said a simple "Good Morning Friends" or " Have a nice weekend". Always be sure to sign your name on the image.

Change Your World by Julie Everhart.





Achievable by Julie Everhart




Since I already made all of these images available on Facebook feel free to use them on your blogs or Facebook if you so desire.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and maybe given you an idea what to do with some of your images.Have fun and keep on clicking!

Julie






No comments:

Post a Comment