Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Photography Tip - Rule of Thirds


Here is a little photography tip for those of you that are new to photography or looking to improve  your photography.  This may take a bit of practice and also its something that you have to learn to be conscious of when framing your subject or composition before you click that shutter button. If you use any kind of photo editing online you may be able to crop the image to create the rule of thirds as well. Using a grid is the best way to make sure before you crop the image that it is the correct framing and crop.  (see my sample below)

Grid showing Rule of Thirds on image. 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    free viral pictures

    ReplyDelete