Wednesday, February 19, 2014

65,000+ More Views To My Flickr Account This Week!

WOW! I have no idea how I keep getting all the views but I am very happy and I appreciate each and every view I get to my photos. Maybe it does help to have a blog as well as produce some nice images? LOL

On Feb 12, 2014 I was at 551,000+ views.  Just last week I had 50,000+ views and thought that was pretty awesome considering I didn't have any photos make it to Flickr's Explore and this week was even better ( still no Explore)


























Just today Feb 19, 2014 ( below)


























This is all very exciting and I hope it won't be much longer till I reach my goal of 1,000,000 views on My Flickr profile. If you would like to take a peek at today's newest upload just click on the photo below.



Cold As The Wind Blows by Julie Everhart.


Thank you all so much for all your views and continued support. 

Julie










No comments:

Post a Comment