Monday, February 17, 2014

3,000 Views to My New Blog in Just Over 2 Weeks!

I just wanted to write a little Thank You  message to thank my viewers/readers for the 3,000 views I hit today(see Lifetime counter at the bottom of this post).  Its  been my pleasure to share with you some of my photos and information from the past 6 years from my photo sharing experiences online. Hopefully I can continue to write posts that are of some interest to you and maybe you will find a tidbit of information here and there that will be of some value to you.

Bird with Gradient Sky by  Julie Everhart.


As always I appreciate your visit and hope you will come back again soon. If you would like to be notified by email of new post just submit your email address on the top right hand corner of the blog.

Have a great day and keep on clicking!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment