Monday, January 14, 2019

Top 10 Photo in the Looking Down Challenge on Gurushots

Yesterday I had asked my husband if I could take a few new portraits of him. He said..."why sure"!!! So... we set up the studio lighting and backdrop in our living room and I grabbed my camera and we sat down for a little Sunday afternoon photo shoot.

I then entered one of the photos in a Challenge on Gurushots titled "Looking Down".  To my surprise... I finished in 7th place overall with the photo! Needless to say I was more than pleased....:)

Portrait of Bob Looking Down




A big thank you to my husband Bob Blankenship ( click on his name to visit his profile on Gurushots) for being a wonderful supporter, husband and model. :)

Keep those cameras clicking and enjoy your week!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment